Star Trek Online

Discussion in 'Guild / Clan Chat and Recruitment' started by enemyfood, Nov 18, 2013.

1. enemyfood

enemyfood Whelp

So I haven't played Star Trek Online since January.  I love the Star Trek creative license and the game itself.  I quit because end game is lacking at end game but I have heard they added stuff.  I have a a completely capped tac and eng officer but i was thinking of starting up playing again making a sci officer this time(I'm big on pvp and having played this alot i know that they dominate every match, providing they are decent players).  Is there any interest in any other O'Limpyan's joining up and making a guild there?  Perhaps The keeper of hats himself, Limpy?  Let me know... would be fun to play again...
  2. Limpy

Limpy Dragon Fluffer Staff Member Subscriber

Muppet would be a good person to ask, I know he has quite a bit of time in the STO universe
  3. fromhelll

fromhelll Lemming

I've always wondered why I never heard anyone talking about that game, I spent some time in it, it's not bad, but like most MMORPGs it gets old if you play it alone, or join a shitty guild (like I did)
  4. enemyfood

enemyfood Whelp

Definately fromhell.  I second that.  I left Rift a few weeks ago for that very reason.  Slowly all my friends quit playing so I just got bored because an mmo of one person is not fun at all.  I tried to join another guild with the couple friends I had left in Rift but it just wasn't the same.  It all went downhill when me and my friends left the super awesome fun pvp server to the pve server.  oh the memories