Raidcall

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by ashkroth, Oct 2, 2013.

1. ashkroth

ashkroth Lemming

is there a raidcall for the ppl in chat ? and lets have limpy in there from time to time.
  2. Ashcraven

Ashcraven Whipping Dragon Staff Member

There is a raidcall.  I'm not sure how many people are there, or how often it is used.

OLimpyans
    ID 6143903
  3. enemyfood

enemyfood Whelp

I pop in there from time to time but never see people in there.  It was really busy during the NW open beta release and when we started on rift.  Thing is many people have short attention spans and have moved on from those games.  Whenever there is a new FoTM game after ff14 I think it will be busy again.  The FF14 people have their own VOIP and guild.  If you play rift feel free to add me as a friend.  I use enemyfoode most often but i also use enemyfoodf , g , h, etc...  Enemyfooda-d were retired after the first year or so of rift.  Some of my toons are in the olimpyans but some are in the couch crusaders.  The Olimpyans in rift is largely inactive nowadays.  Silentfayt is leading us over there.  All of my toons are on wolfsbane.  I had some on the pvp server because i enjoy open world pvp and the excitement of being attacked at any time but we (the couch crusaders) had issues with a certain guardian pvp guild stream sniping us.
  4. PeoriaPro

PeoriaPro Whelp

I think it's 6143903