Make neighbors with people from guild

Discussion in 'Wildstar' started by Prebin, Jun 9, 2014.

  1. Prebin

    Prebin Lemming

    Find people with the same profession as you such as I am a survivalist and have my nodes set to when you gather you get 25% of what you gather i get 75%.
    I'm Making this post to get everyone to post there professions so we can work together to get more materials even when offline.
    It will send your resources to you by mail if someone else gathers them for you as well.

    But anyways feel free to add me as a neighbor if your a Survivalist or just wanna try out my maze that limpy couldn't beat lol.

    Don't forget to change it so that it gives you 75% and the other person 25% or 50/50 however you want to set it up, it is to the right of where you change your houses plot name. You click that button and it will pull up a menu to change it.
  2. sycoinc

    sycoinc Lemming

    You already have me added but i will set up the 70% thing since thats a good idea...

    I have

    Elite Thicket
    Tire 3 Festival
    Tire 2 Garden (to plant seeds) - I swap this one in and out depending on what i get an deed
    Kiddie Pook
  3. Meeki

    Meeki Bloodthirsty

    My character is Godzilla has:
    Tier 2 Thicket
    Shardspire Canyon Challenge
    Vending Machine

    My Character Meeki has:
    Tier 2 Mine
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
  4. Ashcraven

    Ashcraven Whipping Dragon Staff Member

    T2 Garden
    T2 Mineral nodes
    T3 Festival
    Lopp Party

    50/50
  5. Limpy

    Limpy Dragon Fluffer Staff Member Subscriber

    Tier 4 mineral node! Come get some!!!

    Set to 50/50
  6. sycoinc

    sycoinc Lemming

Share This Page