Limpytron Stream Marathon

Discussion in 'Upcoming Events' started by Limpy, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Limpy

Limpy Dragon Fluffer Staff Member Subscriber

Hey everyone,

As many of you know my dog has been very sick lately. He is still hospitalized (at this time) and has been through three surgeries. Those surgeries and hospital bills are piling up.

Every month you guys know I raise money for sunnysaints.org. Well this month I am going to do a special event for a special Sunny Saint. Ours!

Mowgli, was adopted by us through Sunny Saints, and he is in need.

So, starting Thursday October 9th at 9am pacific time, a marathon live stream will begin. This live stream will begin at 24 hours and every $100 raised to help mowgli will add another hour.

I will be streaming about 18-19 hours each day with Jelena taking over for 4-5 hours each day to allow me to get some rest.

Additionally, Jelena is reaching out to several of her "friends" to have guest streamers join her live and hang out with everyone.

We will be playing several new games on top of the usual world of warcraft adventures. Games like Alien: Isolation, The Evil Within, Borderland The Pre-Sequel, Outlast DLC, Neverending Nightmares, and many others.

You can also expect some Kareoke, cosplay, face painting, twister, and much much more.

The marathon will go for 170 hours, and then on Thursday the 16th we have no choice but to break as we have company coming to town. We will continue the marathon the follow week with any additional hours that have accumulated.

This is all to support www.saveoursaint.com please spread the word and help us save our beloved Saint Bernard Mowgli. If you are unable to donate but would like to help, registering for the games here: http//www.mmoden.com/free-mmorpgs will contribute $15 to the cause.

Thank you all and see you soon for the marathon!
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
    iyeman and DropBearAntix like this.