July 2nd 24 hour Live Stream Proposed Schedule as Directed By Clark W Griswald

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by tclark1981, Jun 25, 2013.

?

Would you like this schedule for the live stream?

1. No

7 vote(s)
    31.8%
  2. Yes

15 vote(s)
    68.2%
  1. tclark1981

tclark1981 Lemming

I have propose the following schedule for Limpy's 24 hour live stream starting at 9am on July 2nd. How do you feel about this schedule, would you be interested in it?

9am-12pm League of Legends
    12pm-3pm Rift
    3pm-6pm  Defiance
    6pm-9pm  World of Tanks
    9pm-12am The Secret World
    12am-3am Amnesia
    3am-6am  Path of Exile
    6am-9am  Borderlands 2
  2. Spelwerx

Spelwerx Lemming

I like this set up very much :)
  3. Mars

Mars Lemming

I voted no only because I want Amnesia to never come back. The concept is perfectly fine, but that game is very icky.
  4. Limpy

Limpy Dragon Fluffer Staff Member Subscriber

Based on the schedule it is the perfect time for you to grab a Nap though.
  5. toruga123

toruga123 Lemming

LoL should be later :p

somewhere i can join too on wednesday :p
  6. jaynpc

jaynpc Lemming

I agree that LoL should be at a later time. It would bring more viewers, and talking about viewers, WoT is one of those games you get less viewers base when you're streaming. (IMO you should reconsider playing WoT all together)

Based on that schedule, I'll be more hyped through 9pm to 6am of the next day  8)
  7. tclark1981

tclark1981 Lemming

I can understand your thinking on the schedule, but I developed the scheduled with a few different thought processes going on.  1)  I made the schedule with the primary goal of providing Limpy's current regular viewer's with at least a little of something for everyone (LoL for MOBA fans, Rift for tab targeting fans, PoE for hack n slash fans, BL2 for shooter fans). 2) I put LoL first with the intention of perhaps bringing in a few stragglers early on, who might decided to stick around.  3) with the obvious exception to Amnesia, i wanted to provided a broad variety of multiplayer games for those who want to join in at some point during the stream  4) I put the slightly more niche games (WoT, TSW, and Amnesia) in the middle of the stream to give those who may need it a chance to sneak in a quick nap during a game they may not be particularly interested in watching.  I hope that clears up my thought process a bit.
  8. balthezar1

balthezar1 Lemming

Need to move NW either up or down, that's my Dinner time and it's the one I really want to see.....please [​IMG]
  9. Xarnathium

Xarnathium Thug Cat

You had me at Borderlands 2.... You had me at Borderlands 2....
  10. Rieryn

Rieryn Lemming

I like it, except swap out amnesia for Battlefield 3 or something a little more exciting!
  11. jaynpc

jaynpc Lemming

You joking? that's like the very last game lol
  12. jaynpc

jaynpc Lemming

I would change Amnesia or WoT to Warframe, this game has more fan base than those two together.
  13. i'm all good with what clarkie posted.  but i'm happy with whatever -- i'm there for the lulz; and to watch limpy's characters die.  often.  hahahahahahaha!  8)  ;D  8)  ;D  8)  ;D  8)  ;D  8)  ;D  8)  ;D  8)  ;D  8)  ;D  8)  ;D  8)  ;D  8)  ;D  8)  ;D  8)  ;D  8)  ;D

:p
  14. Xarnathium

Xarnathium Thug Cat

And this is why I don't even respond a lot of times, people picking apart stupid crap.... Yes I am serious, I like the game and I don't care where it is on the list, as long as it is there. Or do you want me to whine and bitch because it isn't in the right spot or for some other reason?
  15. jaynpc

jaynpc Lemming

I didn't mean to offend there, I'm sorry if I did -.-
    Usually when people say "you had me at.." is the first topic or whatever...

chill, just chill
  16. Xarnathium

Xarnathium Thug Cat

I see people twist stuff all the time to fit what they want to say but when I do it, I get details pointed out. Yes I know how it went in the movie, but I didn't think being exact mattered, plus I just didn't give a crap and like I said was just twisting it. I find wrong in what everybody says at some point but don't point out how they aren't exact on small details
  17. Spelwerx

Spelwerx Lemming

Don't make me start a poll about who would win in fight Crotch Slider VS the Boob Slider, you DO NOT want get me going on that one do you :p

[​IMG]
  18. Xarnathium

Xarnathium Thug Cat

I wouldn't mind  :)
  19. Mars

Mars Lemming

Not true. WoT has a larger fanbase than WF by a large, large margin. It just so happens a lot of them are Russian. :)
  20. Elarinya

Elarinya Whelp

Looks good to me!  :D