Hey Guys

Discussion in 'Greeting Room' started by Limpy, Jun 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Limpy

Limpy Dragon Fluffer Staff Member Subscriber

I am Limpy!

I run MMODen.com and I hope you guys enjoy your time here.

I have been playing Video Games for over 30 years. I have been playing online games for almost 20 years.

My love of MMORPGs drew me to the free MMORPG market almost 6 years ago now. After playing more titles than I could possibly remember I decided to start MMODen.com

Now I play even more games than I did before and try and share as many of these with you guys as I possibly can.

Now tell me a bit about yourself:

1) What games have you played?
    2) What games are you paying currently?
    3) What games are you most excited about?
    4) Anything else you would like for us to know.

So please post your own thread in this section of the forum and tell us a bit about yourself.

Please keep it cordial and spam free.

Thanks,
    Limpy
  2. Spelwerx

Spelwerx Lemming

Hello Limpy, i just want take the time to say thank you very much for all that you do for your viewers. You go out of your way to help old and new members to the gaming world feel welcome on your stream. I am proud to be apart of MMODen community :)
  3. Limpy

Limpy Dragon Fluffer Staff Member Subscriber

It is my pleasure Spel, and let me say "Thank you for being by my side from the verry beginning!"

Things sure have come a long way from those days of me gaming and it just being you and I bantering back in forth.
  4. tclark1981

tclark1981 Lemming

Quit slacking off spel.  you still haven't introduced yourself in the forums. :p
  5. NeoArex

NeoArex Lemming

-still mindblown-
    ohh boy it never gets old :D
  6. NeoArex

NeoArex Lemming

hey Limpy is Jelena keeping you on a stream diet or something?:D why no stream in the last couple of days? ^_^
  7. tclark1981

tclark1981 Lemming

He streams Monday-Friday.  Saturday and Sunday are always maybes.
  8. kylebone

kylebone Lemming

Hello guys i have just joined, like him i have played vgs for over 30 yrs, I then got into making my own mmorpg, I would like to share with you. It is called Bones-Underground, You may have even heard of it. Check it out at bones-underground.org.
  9. tclark1981

tclark1981 Lemming

Never heard of it. But, assuming I can remember to do it, I'll check it out.
  10. PeoriaPro

PeoriaPro Whelp

My name is Jack
    I'm older than Limpy
    I've been playing computer games since the early 80's
    I am playing Rift, Diablo 3 and League of Legends currently. 
    I have played most MMOs, and I'm here to see what other games I might like.  (Limpy is the perfect source for what I'm looking for)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.