Free WoW (World of Warcraft) Gametime!

Discussion in 'Game Trading, Beta Codes, Keys, and Giveaways' started by Limpy, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Limpy

Limpy Dragon Fluffer Staff Member Subscriber

Thanks guys for taking the time to post here.

For those of you in the US, I am still working with Blizzard to get my account whitelisted so I can send these out to you. Should be today!

Thanks for your patience.
  2. zeleena120

zeleena120 Lemming

it was fun toke a few on some of the games but cant wait see what lye's in the near further!

Thank you Limpy <3
    Limpy likes this.
  3. Mozzi

Mozzi Lemming

Thanks limpy for the Gametime present ;)
    Merry Christmas!

Greetings from Paris.
    Limpy likes this.
  4. Limpy

Merry Christmas to ALL! And to ALL Free WoW Time!

Whitelisted now with Blizzard so anyone who had any issues should now have a reissued gametime email from Blizzard!

Happy Holiday's Everyone!

Limpy Claus
  5. ArteBubbu

ArteBubbu Lemming

It didn't take much time it was fast and easy ! ^.^

Thank you Limpy so much! <3 :)
    Limpy likes this.
  6. Myzri

Myzri Lemming

OMG, so quick and easy!!!! He's Santa in a turkey/Russian hat.
    Limpy likes this.
  7. Trench Panda

Trench Panda Lemming

I received the gametime soon after completing the Mission, minimal work required.

Thank you!
    Limpy likes this.
  8. Brandon

Brandon Lemming

Got this done in roughly an hour, but hey... an hour of my time for a month of game time with my friends is worth it in my book. Thanks Limpy, get to see you in the world of warcraft for another month.

Thank you Limpy, Happy Holidays
    Limpy likes this.
  9. Sasa

Sasa Lemming

Took like 15 minutes for me to finish everything. It aint a scam, I really got the game time. Thanks Limpy, best xmas present ever :)
    Limpy likes this.
  10. Jdbener

Jdbener Lemming

Speedy return! 15 mins of my life (actually two hours cause i got caught up in watching a game play itself :p) very much worth it... Thank you limpy!!
    Limpy likes this.
  11. Prax

Prax Lemming

Takes around 30 minutes ! worth the time !

Thanks Limpy, you just got me back to WoW
    Limpy likes this.
  12. JalvlieWong

JalvlieWong Lemming

Been watching this guy's stream again recently and I had just returned to WoW.
    He was talking about how it would be easy to return to WoW and I cracked a joke about it which was also my real experience as I had gotten 3 months free from Blizzard. But then he was talking about giving away a free month of gametime for a simple mission, seemed too good to be true, but tried it anyway. Some of the sign ups were terrible and from the 25 I only got 20 mails back. This was enough for me to get a month of free gametime on WoW. Really only takes a few minutes of your time, definitely worth it. Thanks for the awesome gift Limpy, stay awesome!
    Limpy likes this.
  13. WarPig

WarPig Lemming

So so easy and quick, such an awesome opportunity. Thanks Limpy for this. Free gametime FTW.
    Limpy likes this.
  14. kfir

kfir Lemming

AWESOME ! Really too good to be true, but it is ! 30 minutes for my battlechest! Thanks Limpy !
    fast replys , and he also helps and understands !
    Thanks again !
    Limpy likes this.
  15. Laceface1220

Laceface1220 Lemming

completed my first mission, took about 30mins total. Sent it in last night and woke up this morning to my game time and it worked like a charm http://imgur.com/LBt0uMn
    Limpy likes this.
  16. Limpy

Good luck with the Wells Fargo Job ;)
    Laceface1220 likes this.
  17. Kelphin

Kelphin Lemming

Awesome.. it jus took me 20min to do..
    Thank You Limpy... Support always..
    Limpy likes this.
  18. This is actually pretty easy. It was really simple only took like 30m tops. Here is proof that it's legit, this is my email Prrof.png
    Limpy likes this.
  19. Makanikeiki

Makanikeiki Lemming

Did all of this right before work one morning had my message from limpy before i got off work with game time ready to go. Thank you Limpy
    Limpy likes this.
  20. Robbin Graves

Robbin Graves Lemming

I had a blast playing these games! I even got my roommate in on a few of them. It took a little while with my net loving to drop out on me but it was a very fun experience plus it helped out my favorite Santa Pirate! Thank you so much Limpy!
    Limpy likes this.