Free WoW (World of Warcraft) Gametime!

Discussion in 'Game Trading, Beta Codes, Keys, and Giveaways' started by Limpy, Dec 17, 2014.

1. tachinaori

tachinaori Lemming

Took me about 15 mins to complete them all :)

And got my game time added to my account :)

Thanks Limpy!
    Limpy likes this.
  2. chastter

chastter Lemming

Hey guys, I just finished the task , took me no longer than 30minutes and I got my code in my e-mail about 15minutes after finishing and submitting the task in twitch messages :) Totally worth it !
    Limpy likes this.
  3. Henry Cheng

Henry Cheng Lemming

Wooo, very easy!

Took about 30 minutes to register, definitely could've been faster, and a little extra time to figure out why some games weren't sending confirmation emails.

Easiest free game time ever!!!

Thanks Limpy!
    Limpy likes this.
  4. Semiao91

Semiao91 Lemming

Im always very skeptical at first about these kind of deals, i didnt even complete the mission 100%...., i was starting to loose all hope but then a light shed through my window and a warm sensation took my hand and left me speechless! At first i thought it was jesus! but then, i remembered i was an atheist and such thing was impossible. This white figure hands me wat it seems to be a present and leaves without notice to never be seen again. Limpy is love, limpy is life.
    Limpy likes this.
  5. VictoryReloaded

VictoryReloaded Lemming

Amazing, 30-45 minutes to complete the mission and I have just received a month's gametime code!
    Limpy likes this.
  6. bugbuffer

bugbuffer Lemming

took me like all the guys bvefore me like 30minutes, some sites didn't work, but still got my game time thanks a lot Limpy
    Limpy likes this.
  7. RS360P

RS360P Lemming

Thanks so much for this Limpy!!!

i took me 20 minutes to complete this, it was simple and quick got my gametime and working!!

Simple and easy!

Thanks!
    RS360P
    Limpy likes this.
  8. Haaxxx

Haaxxx Panda

Received some weird top secret mission from this weird bald dude...

I thought it was some twitch spam but I pushed on, for the horde.

Got my 30 days of vanilla raid/dungeon farming :D

P.S. For fast & intelligent copy-pasting, try ClipMagic. It's for the birds...
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
    Limpy likes this.
  9. Calyn

Calyn Lemming

I was a bit skeptical at first, like I'm sure many of you are. But sure enough, took me about 25 mins and worked like a charm!

Thanks Limpy.
    Limpy likes this.
  10. DJLC1231

DJLC1231 Lemming

Just received my free game time after doing a awesome secret mission :)

Thanks Limpy!
    Limpy likes this.
  11. Caxe

Caxe Lemming

Took me around 20 minutes, well worth the time for it.

Thanks Limpy!
    Limpy likes this.
  12. xaliavalt

xaliavalt Lemming

Takes absolutely no time to complete and 30 days of free WoW is just amazing reward. Big thanks to Limpy !!!
    Limpy likes this.
  13. Milan

Milan Lemming

hey guys i want to say:This guy is nice,he offers you a free 30days game-time.What he wants frome you its a little mission bassicually to register for some games.And you back him up he back you up.Totally worth it.I would like if there's more ways to win it extra game-time days.Keep it up man.Big love frome milandjj <3
    Limpy likes this.
  14. Just wanted to write to confirm that it is legit. Here are the steps I took:
    1. Sent Limpy a message in Twitch
    2. He tells you mission instructions
    3. You follow them (some sites won't send emails)
    4. Reply back telling him you're done
    5. Profit!
    Limpy likes this.
  15. Hemad

Hemad Lemming

It was really straight forward, you do the mission, and then he sends you the gametime.
    Limpy likes this.
  16. Limpy

Limpy Dragon Fluffer Staff Member Subscriber

Hey Guys, I know some of you are having some issues with the gifted gametime. Please reply to my PM on Twitch and I am working with Blizzard to make sure that they understand that these are all being purchased by me. Buying 30+ gametimes in one day as gifts is throwing up a red flag for them.

Thank you all for your cooperation.
  17. WoZone

WoZone Lemming

Completed mission #1 and recieved my game time this morning! (Delayed because he was streaming)

I love this guy!
    Limpy likes this.
  18. WoZone

WoZone Lemming

I Had a few games (like 2 or 3) that i couldn't complete registration for. I explained the issues in my message and recieved my game time :)
    Limpy likes this.
  19. Zephler

Zephler Lemming

Easy peasy! Takes only about 30 minutes and recieved my free game time very quickly!

Thanks so much Limpy!
    Limpy likes this.
  20. Limonkec

Limonkec Lemming

It took me awhile but yea it works!!! :D Best Xmas present ever :D Limpy is the best Santa :D

Thank you Limpy
    Limpy likes this.