FF7 Followers Choice Friday

Discussion in 'Upcoming Events' started by Limpy, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Limpy

Limpy Dragon Fluffer Staff Member Subscriber

Hey gang,

As many of you know Ash purchased FF7 for me a while back, and my intention was to split the 36 hour stream time between that and Skyrim. Well do to the intense story telling of FF7 and also my poor choice of when to play FF7 I was unable to play much of the game.

So, this Friday I will be dedicating to FF7 and playing a marathon of the game for you guys. I will start at the normal time 7am, and play till around 1:30 for a lunch break. Then I will start back up around 3 and go till around 7pm PDT.

My hope is to get pretty far into the game for you guys. With the hopes of finishing the game in the next couple weeks as we navigate through other games as well.

Also, I have several other games that have recently been gifted to me that I will be planning to play for you guys as well!

So sit back, grab a drink and enjoy!
    NamasteGeek likes this.
  2. Ashcraven

Ashcraven Whipping Dragon Staff Member

Good stuff Limpy! I hope you enjoy the story as much as I did. FF7 is what got me into gaming in the first place.
  3. ToadKillerDog7

ToadKillerDog7 Lemming

One of my favorite games. It came at a point in my life (as a young teen) where I had just started to appreciate turn based JRPGs. I saved money from mowing lawns, and doing odd jobs to buy a Playstation and this game, along with a memory card one summer. The amount of nostalgia it can bring back in me is astounding.
  4. Limpy

Limpy Dragon Fluffer Staff Member Subscriber

I always have fond memories from when I was a kid and I had to bust my ass to pay for the games that I really wanted
  5. Ashcraven

Ashcraven Whipping Dragon Staff Member

I never got anything entertainment related until I moved out and was on my own. I hate my family. :mad:
  6. thecoolest

thecoolest Whelp

FF7 is <3. How about FF8? It's my favorite game :)