Fanart Subforum?

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by Meeki, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Meeki

Meeki Bloodthirsty

Would it be possible to get an art forum? A place where we can show off our game related fanart, or even random MMODen related art?

fireball.jpg
    EvilSins likes this.
  2. Ashcraven

Ashcraven Whipping Dragon Staff Member

If you're eager to get started, you can post in the "Off-topic forum" until Limpy gets back with a definitive answer.
    Meeki likes this.
  3. Meeki

Meeki Bloodthirsty

Thanks for the suggestion, will do!
  4. Gorthac

Gorthac Lemming

FANART?! oh man, be right back, firing up my MS paint
    Gwydo and Meeki like this.
  5. EvilSins

EvilSins Panda

I think this would be really cool especially since we have some talented members who are just itching to show off hehe :p
    Meeki likes this.
  6. Meeki

Meeki Bloodthirsty

Are you one of those people, EvilSins? Would love to see some of your stuff if so!
  7. EvilSins

EvilSins Panda

I'm not up to the standards of some of the people here I'm sure but I have recently started to try my hand at digital art instead of pencils and paper but I am more of a writer if I am honest. :) What about you Meeki? Do you have anything to share with us? :)
    Meeki likes this.
  8. Meeki

Meeki Bloodthirsty

I doodle a bit. I'm an amateur, I only do it for fun. Most of my doodles are quick sketches that I spend only a couple minutes on (I'd rather be gaming than drawing). I do have some stuff that's a little bit better that I keep at my deviant art gallery though.

I haven't drawn anything on pen or paper in years. Most of my stuff is doodled in a sketch program with an art tablet.

And hey, writing IS art!
    EvilSins likes this.
  9. EvilSins

EvilSins Panda

Wow you're really good Meeki! Pretty cool pics that you have, well done! ;)
  10. Meeki

Meeki Bloodthirsty

Aww, thanks. It's pretty much the only thing I can do. I got the short straw when talents were being passed out. What kind of writing do you do?
    EvilSins likes this.
  11. EvilSins

EvilSins Panda

ahaha yeah I wish I could draw so much better than I can, I have way to many ideas In my head but I just cant seem to get them to come out right :p but you should give yourself more credit as I am sure if you put you're mind to it you can draw some really good stuff :) ....anything really. I like quite a few styles so I try my hand at different approaches. The only writing I actually put on the internet was on a rp website I used to run with my sister a few years back that I really miss. Been thinking about perhaps making a fantasy world and perhaps having people who are interested rp in it or maybe just sit down and actually write a book.
  12. Meeki

Meeki Bloodthirsty

I find writing so difficult. You'd think it would be similar to art but to me, it feels so foreign. I have always been better at visually drawing/coming up with designs. If I try to put them to words, I draw a blank. Writing requires imagination on a level I can't reach. Mad props to you.
    EvilSins likes this.
  13. EvilSins

EvilSins Panda

hehe ty Meeki :)
  14. Ashcraven

Ashcraven Whipping Dragon Staff Member

Holy crap Meeki!! That's awesome work!
  15. Gorthac

Gorthac Lemming

"I doodle" Are you kidding me :D if only I could express what my brain comes up with ideawise on paper (with pictures, not words), I'd be quite happy :D Not that I'm not happy now...but I'd be happier you see :)

Dat artstyle though, HNNNNNGRH so good
  16. Meeki

Meeki Bloodthirsty

Thanks, guys. But most of my art really are crappy doodles. I rarely have the patience to sit down and draw something good.