EvilSins' Art (If you can call it that)

Discussion in 'Fan Art Forum' started by EvilSins, Mar 20, 2014.

1. EvilSins

EvilSins Panda

Hey everyone just wanted to share these drawings (and a minor backstory) of characters with you guys from a story I am planning (I know they aren't great lol) but I hope you like them :p

Azaliah, Princess of Salteziam

Azaliah is a very strong-willed person. In part owing to her warrior/princess upbringing, she tends to act somewhat hot-blooded and angry most of the time, but she does possess a gentle side, which becomes more apparent as the story progresses. She has little confidence in her ability to make important decisions and considers herself a lone wolf.

The face is rushed just so I could add her on here but I will redo it soon :)
    [​IMG]

Un-named Female Elf

This drawing actually started off as a Zelda fan art but I adapted it to as yet un-named character. Again it is a rough pic and not complete. Her face needs work but again it's rough.

[​IMG]

Arvansem

This is my RP character, its an extremely rough pic and the pose was borrowed from a KH 2 character to give me an idea.

[​IMG]

Ras Assim, Leader of the Fadaharan Pirates

Another character from my story I haven't finished his backstory yet. He is my first attempt at digital art and has an unintentional Conan feel about him.

[​IMG]
    Meeki likes this.