Everquest Next Landmark disscussion

Discussion in 'Everquest Next & Landmark' started by teknoshaman, Dec 24, 2013.

1. teknoshaman

teknoshaman Lemming

This thread is mainly for those of us who are going to design in Landmark and plan out what we want to build/create as a group and as a guild. I have already talked to Limpy and a few others to combine our land and build a Guild City of some sorts. What do think?

My plan for my area is to build a shipping port of some sort be it sea or air (if we can airships in the game :)) What are your plans to build?
  2. Limpy

Limpy Dragon Fluffer Staff Member Subscriber

Damn good topic Tekno!
  3. teknoshaman

teknoshaman Lemming

So with alpha coming up soon, and with us getting and having alpha access, do we want to try and build together to test that side of the mechanics? Also, what location or environment would work? I am rethink my first location in alpha and beta is to go simple and if I can do a Gothic style, and do a Gothic house, mansion or castle. Since we have limit time for alpha til beta, time is a bit longer and no wipes afterwards.

What are you thoughts?
  4. Ashcraven

Ashcraven Whipping Dragon Staff Member

I would like to build in a mountainous area, but that is just personal preference.  I"ll go where the Olimpyans go.  ;D
  5. Ashcraven

Ashcraven Whipping Dragon Staff Member

Sadly, it looks like there is an NDA in place until the game is "commercially released."  Sorry everyone, no juicy details to give out.
  6. teknoshaman

teknoshaman Lemming

Not anymore... Talk away!!
  7. the1chad

the1chad Lemming

Dark Elf underground city for sure!
  8. Gorthac

Gorthac Lemming

Buildings that look like real buildings but are in fact cleverly hidden phallic symbols. It's all I want. Because I'm 12 years old.
  9. Meeki

Meeki Bloodthirsty

I need to get this game.
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
  10. Math_78

Math_78 Panda

I have buy the alpha version and this game is really amazing, i love minecraft but everquest landmarks is just incredible. Get it Meeki :)
  11. teknoshaman

teknoshaman Lemming

Ok what is everyone's info for Lankmark to be added to people's friend;s list? My station name is technoscholar and game name is Kolevin.
  12. Limpy

Tekno I had already left when you asked this in chat... My toon name is Heldenfeld
  13. Drutaks

Drutaks Panda

Where can i get this game havent really seen alot of it apart from streamers etc
  14. Limpy

You can only get it with a founders pack, you can see the details on them by typing !eqnl in the twitch chat.
  15. dazzlerazzle55

dazzlerazzle55 Lemming

is this still a game plan if so I am in... Kinda waiting for combat my self but I am a pro gather of mats when I get back into it