EQ next streams this weekend

Discussion in 'Everquest Next & Landmark' started by Duckforceone, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Duckforceone

Duckforceone Lemming

2. Limpy

Limpy Dragon Fluffer Staff Member Subscriber

I don't watch many streams... But when I do...

Stay gaming my friends!
  3. eMCeeNL

eMCeeNL Lemming

Jalena the wizard. Hehe Limpy isnt that what you named your CW in Neverwinter?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh_0neHhR0k#at=64

Anyways I was blown away by the features. Destructible world, learning AI, building the world through questing, and the layers omg the layers..

Skill system seems a bit meh to me. Had hoped for something more challenging.

And the cherry on the cake: Landmark.. awesome!
  4. Ashcraven

Ashcraven Whipping Dragon Staff Member

It looks intriguing but I doubt it'd hold my interest honestly.  I do like the layers and the dynamic world though.
  5. Duckforceone

Duckforceone Lemming

yeah it has alot of potential..

i love the ai talk... sounds just awesome... no more, orc 1 and orc 2.... they can be eradicated, or the orcs can just move on too...

destructible environment... awesome... and building cities in cooperation with others... soo sweet...

but a combat style like gw2.... hmmm really gotta see more before i can judge.. but i must say, i did not like the way it was done in gw2... it was so difficult to find even 4 skills you liked on many of the classes... and i found it really limited...

landmark.. hell yeah.. helping build the world... going to be so awesome... i have dubbed it "Everquest Minecraft"