Bricklebits Ladder (suggestion)

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by XxGOTHxX, Mar 23, 2014.

1. XxGOTHxX

XxGOTHxX Lemming

Hey guys,

I had an awesome idea while trying to get rid of my Bricklebits again :D
    How about a weekly ladder including all Brickletbits reset on Monday. The person with the highest Bricklebits will receive a hug from Limpy and an entry in the Bricklebits Holder Hall of Fame in the forum with the amount they got at the end of the week.
    This would give the Bricklebits a fresh start every week and would increase the motivation to just go big or go home on heists (if u love the risk) :D

Let me hear your thoughts :D

Greetz
  2. Math_78

Math_78 Panda

I think that the bricklebit bot work with the "grades system" (coroparl star ...) and if he reset the bricklebits, he reset the grades... but i don't know... wait the limpy's answer.
  3. Ashcraven

Ashcraven Whipping Dragon Staff Member

The corporal star and what not are determined by hours watched while Limpy streams. I'm not too keen on resetting everyone's bricklebits each week.
  4. XxGOTHxX

XxGOTHxX Lemming

Well it would only work if u can reset them all at once and not one person at a time. That would be sorta insane though.
  5. Ashcraven

What if someone don't wish to participate in this ladder though, that's what I was thinking. They loose all their bb's. Which leaves Limpy or a designated mod with having to individually wipe the ladder participant's bb's. No thanks on that job.
  6. XxGOTHxX

XxGOTHxX Lemming

Well they would have to start fresh over every week too with the start amount :p Was just a suggestion to keep it sorta interresting with the bb, cause there is no real reason to pile them up.
  7. Limpy

Limpy Dragon Fluffer Staff Member Subscriber

This won't work for a couple reasons:

1) I can't wipe the BBs in a wide sweep like this. I would need to manually edit everyone
    2) No way to know who wants in and who wants out (Some people wouldn't want to be part of this)
    3) This would mean a lot of extra work for me, and bots are here to make my work load easier not harder.

Sorry bud, I see where you are going with this, but just not a feasible option at this time.
  8. XxGOTHxX

XxGOTHxX Lemming

awwww toooooo bad :p
  9. Ashcraven

It's a fun and nice idea, but I don't think it'd work too well with Limpy's current bot/streaming format.
  10. NamasteGeek

NamasteGeek Whelp

Goth, just keep being you and attempt to dump all your bb now and then...that will be motivating enough for many, I bet. When you did it this week, I bet all 3oo of mine that same day...lost it all too, but it was fun. Until then I had been hoarding...now I am a little more bold in my bets...usually. Plus, it keeps Limpy on his toes having to up the limit etc. Can't let him slack now can we?? :p