BF3/BF4

Discussion in 'Free Shooter (FPS or TPS) Talk' started by Mr. White, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Mr. White

Mr. White Lemming

Wonder who will be upgrading to BF4 when it is released or will just play BF3. Maybe you dont play BF3 anymore and found a better game then share it with me. Ill be happy to look into it and play :)

Those that would like to join me in BF3 my Origin ID is my_white_nobody
  2. tclark1981

tclark1981 Lemming

I dislike modern military shooters.  I tried the original Modern Warfare once got through 2 missions before losing interest and just giving it away to my brother's friend.
  3. Mr. White

Mr. White Lemming

Interesting I found myself buying all the Call of Duty games and completing them on Veteran mode..
  4. tclark1981

tclark1981 Lemming

Modern military shooters are just not interesting to me.  They aren't bad games by any stretch,  from a technical standpoint they are largely very good games.  Just not my kind of games.
  5. Limpy

Limpy Dragon Fluffer Staff Member Subscriber

Based on this, I will join you in BF3, but you have to carry me
  6. tclark1981

tclark1981 Lemming

Limpy getting carried again, just like in LoL.  He's good at two things it seems:  rocking T2 dungeons in NW and getting carried in everything else. :p
  7. Limpy

Limpy Dragon Fluffer Staff Member Subscriber

I can rock dungeon runs in pretty much any game... NW, WoW, Rift, You name it.

Shooters, that is where I have the least amount of practice gaming wise.
  8. tclark1981

tclark1981 Lemming

Rift it's still too early for me to tell I think (cuz i feel like being difficult :p).  WoW I can't say because it rarely keeps me interested long enough to watch for more than a few minutes at a time, so I'll take your word for it on that one.  I'm good at two things also: dying and dying faster.
  9. EvilSins

EvilSins Panda

I will be getting BF4 for sure! I too have completed all the CoD games on veteran except BO2 as I was lazy lol and BF games :)
  10. Mr. White

Mr. White Lemming

Lol I can try and carry but Maple is better than I am..best game I had was Rush last night of 17-14
  11. Mr. White

Mr. White Lemming

Will you be getting it for PC, PS, or Xbox?
  12. EvilSins

EvilSins Panda

I will probs get it on xbox (when I decide to get one) to play with my friends there, but I don't mind getting it on pc as well. I own BF3 on xbox and pc :)
  13. Mr. White

Mr. White Lemming

Maple and Me are playing it right now actually!
  14. gamet

gamet Lemming

bf4 is better than bf3 bad company
  15. Rieryn

Rieryn Lemming

I'll be playing BF4 on PC whenever I can.  gaming name there is: grinninjim