ArcheAge Crafting Quest & Farming Tutorial

Discussion in 'ArcheAge' started by Limpy, May 7, 2014.

1. Limpy

Limpy Dragon Fluffer Staff Member Subscriber

This is a pretty basic walkthrough of how you can get yourself started with farming in the game. Please ask questions below if you have any.
  2. Zerbious

Zerbious Lemming

Nice walk-thru on getting started with farming. I have yet to find a place for my scarecrow, with the alpha being just one server and so crowded that may be the case for a while.
  3. Limpy

Limpy Dragon Fluffer Staff Member Subscriber

Zerbious, northeast of city of towers is a herb garden and small village, around there people have found spots.

More should start opening up soon as people don't pay their taxes and others sacrifice their small farm for a farmers workstation
  4. Zerbious

Zerbious Lemming

Thanks Limpy. It's all good, I have very little time to get in to play right now due to work I'm just trying to experience as much as I can while in the alpha. I finally completed my first delivery quest, but still haven't gotten my eggs and mushrooms for that cooking quest.

Once the game goes live, I think my main goal initially is going to be getting a house and possibly a farm next to it and then worry about leveling.